• Find us on Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • Watch us on Vimeo
  • See us on Instagram

Forms and Paperwork

Congratulations and welcome to the Camp Livingston family! We’re all looking forward to another memorable summer filled with friends, hard work, new experiences and a ton of fun. However, before we can kickoff the summer we’ll need all new and returning staff to complete the following forms and make a few photocopies.

Here is what we’ll need photocopied, scanned or photographed:

  • Social security card
  • Front/back of driving license
  • Any certification cards or certificates
  • Front/back Health Insurance Card

Forms to be downloaded and sent to office@camplivingston.com:

  • I-9
  • W-4
  • Request For Driver Motor Vehicle Record (21 and over)

Forms to be Filled out on CampInTouch:

  • Health Form
  • Staff Manuel Verification Page
  • Personal Vehicle Permission (If driving a car to camp)

Items to read and be aware of — can be downloaded on CampInTouch:

  • Staff Manual
  • Staff Packing List


Commonly Asked Question:

Question: The medical forms say “Camper” but I’m a staff member.  What’s up with that!?

Answer:  Don’t worry, even though it says “Camper” this is the correct medical form for you to fill out.  We get them from the American Camp Association and that’s just the way they roll in Indiana.

Question: I’m a college student and I might not have the same address after the summer. What address should I use for my W-4?

Answer: The address you need to list on your W-4 is the address you want your W-2 tax forms sent to next winter. If you are not sure where you will be living next winter, we’d suggest you use a parental address.

Question: If confused and have a question.  What do I do!?

Answer:  Just send us an email or give us a call! We can be reached at info@camplivingston.com and (513) 793-5554.